We are excited about the launch of the new school website! We hope you will take the time to look around, share it with friends or family who want more information about the school. It's a useful tool for communicating what God is doing here at Grace Academy!
A few important notices:
- We have a parent meeting at 12:30 on Sunday, July 22, 2018. All returning and new student parents who were unable to attend the June meeting must attend this meeting.
- School supply lists will be available to parents at this meeting.
- School calendar will be available at this meeting.
This "Latest News" section of the website will be used often to communicate what is happening at school, so please check back often.We will also have a Parent Center located on the school side of the building this upcoming year. It will be a welcomed form of communication for parents where upcoming test dates and study assignments will be posted.
A few changes:
- We will have student pick up tags for familiesl. Every family will receive 3 with your family name on them. Please use these when sending a family member or friend to pick up your student. This communicates to the teachers the adult arriving at school has the authority to pick up your child.
- We have cameras installed on the premises now and soon will have a doorbell with a camera that will allow us to see who is seeking entrance to the school and church. Beginning this year, we will be locking the doors to the school during the day.
- There will be a deadbolt on the door connecting us to the donut shop. This is a hard rule: there will be no students allowed to go to the donut shop once you drop them off. If you desire them to eat breakfast at the donut shop, please arrive early and accompany them to the shop. Once they come through the school doors, there will be no trips next door.
- Lastly, we have a strict no-devices policy this year. Please communicate with your student our rules. There will be teacher phones on site as well as the church phone should you need to contact your student or you may call the teachers' phones.
We are looking forward to a very successful school year!
- Hits: 98